There’s much more to do at Park City Mountain Resort in Park City, Utah, than just ski. The city offers year-round family fun for all ages and interests.
Did you know that it wasn’t until after silver prices declined in the mid-20th century that Park City reinvented itself as a ski town famous for both the slopes and the Sundance Film Festival? The Park City Museum on Main Street is a great way to appreciate the town’s history–from mining to snow sports to the Olympics.
Easy To Get To:
And Park City is easy to get to whether you fly (just 35 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport with over 800 daily flights, many arriving before noon) or drive. Park City is a the first destination to be named a Gold Ride Center by the International Mountain Biking Association. Over 100 restaurants offering great eats!
Exploring all that Park City Mountain Resort has to offer in the summer can take days, weeks or even moths. You and your kids will love the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster at Park City Mountain Resort. But the fun doesn’t stop there. Two Zip Lines, miniature golf, climbing walls, and so much more!
Sounds great right? Now here’s your chance to see for yourself. We are giving away a three-night, four day summer getaway to Park City Mountain Resort. This package includes:
- 3 nights of lodging at the fabulous Silver Star Resort
- Four 3-day VIP passes to enjoy all of Park City Mountain Resort’s summer adventures (Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster, Zip Lines and much more)
- $150 Gift Card for food at Park City Mountain Resort.
It couldn’t be easier to enter this Dream Vacation contest, which is a joint promotion of TravelingMom.com, our partners at Family Travel Forum and Taking the Kids and Park City Mountain Resort. Simply answer our Question of the Day about mountain fun for all in the widget below.
The answer to the question of the day will come from one of the 3 participating websites listed below – the widget will tell you exactly which post to check. The contest has been extended by an extra week and will now end at 12:01am ET on June 25, 2012.
Optional extra entries:
- For an optional additional entry each day, help us promote the contest by tweeting about it through the widget.
- You can earn an extra three entries every day if you leave a comment on each of the participating sites’ contest posts with your best tips for keeping cool this summer – see the widget for more details. Please note, each tip left must be unique – a different one each day and on each site. But, you can enter as many times as you’ve got tips – just don’t forget to click ‘did it’ in the widget for the entry to count.
Come back tomorrow for a new question and new chances to enter the sweepstakes. And come party with us on Twitter on June 4 where we’ll be chatting about mountain vacations and giving away Park City prize packs!
Prizes and details subject to change and subject to availability. Answers which are either innapropriate or spam will not be counted as entries. The winner will be chosen randomly. Restrictions may apply. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize.