We’re talking meaningful travel on our Oct. 24 Twitter party and our sponsor, Tauck Bridges family travel tours is giving away a meaningful grand prize: an iPad2.
How do you make a family vacation meaningful? Where is the most inspiring place you have visited on a family vacation? Who is the most memorable person you met? How can travel help bridge the generation gap in your family?
Join us from 9-10 pm ET on Oct. 24 to answer those questions and more. Our Twitter parties are always fast, fun and funny. So brew a cup of tea or pour a glass of wine, put the kids to bed and join us to share your thoughts on family travel.
Wondering what the heck is a Twitter party? We can help.
WHEN: Oct. 24, 9-10 pm ET (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
WHAT: Twitter party – Meaningful Travel
HOW to JOIN: Follow the hashtags #TMOM #Tauck
We will give away four Tauck Bridges Prize packs: two Tauck Bridges kids’ backpacks filled with a water bottle, foldable Frisbee, desk of cards, travel journal and a GrandParent Talk travel game and two Tauck Bridges gym bags filled with a water bottle, foldable Frisbee, deck of cards and Family Talk travel game.
Then, at 10 pm ET, we’ll draw the winner of the Grand Prize: iPad2.
As always, there are many ways to enter.
1. Take a look at the Tauck Bridge’s website then come back here and leave a comment below telling us which trip you would most like to take and who you want to travel with.
2. Leave your Twitter name in the comment section below. If you’re not on Twitter, leave a comment telling us why (i.e. How can you say anything meaningful in 140 characters?)
3. For Grand prize drawing: Join the #TMOM Twitter party from 9-10 pm Oct. 24. You must have at least one tweet on the party to be eligible for the grand prize iPad2 drawing
OPTIONAL (to gain more entries):
1. Read this post from TravelingMom with Teens on Multigenerational Travel and tell us your best tip for traveling with extended family.
2. Visit TravelingMom on Facebook and leave a comment there, then post the link to your comment in the comment section below. Limited to one Facebook entry per day. (To get a link to your post, click on the date stamp.)
3. Help us promote the contest by tweeting (no more than once/day please): Win an iPad2 and talk meaningful travel on #TMOM Twitter 10/24. http://bit.ly/nwVFbm #TAUCK
By entering the contest, you give us permission to share your email address with our sponsor, Tauck/Bridges.
- Winners will be chosen by random.org during the Twitter party on Oct. 24 and notified via Twitter and email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to accept the prize. If the prize has not been accepted by the deadline, a new winner will be chosen.
- By accepting the prize, winner agrees to allow TravelingMom and Tauck Bridges to post publicly his or her name.
Please! Read the legal fine print here.
Read meaningful travel stories by our panelists:
- @luxurytravelmom: Luxury and Philanthropy in Jamaica
- @timeoutmom: Twitter Party: Meaningful Travel with Tauck Bridges
- @MaryHeston: The Face Place
- @poshbrood: Mark Your Calendar—Not for Daylight Savings but for a Mad Moms Twitter Party!
- @dipaolamomma: Over The River and Through The Generations