Ready for some fun in the sun? Orlando, Fla., has some of the biggest and best theme parks in the world; however, there’s still plenty to do if your plans don’t involve Mickey. Whether you’re up for a hang gliding adventure or would rather enjoy a relaxing day at a luxury spa, Orlando’s got you covered!There are even many free things to do in Orlando.
Wondering what the heck is a Twitter party and how TMOM Monday works? We can help.
WHEN: May 14, 9-10 pm EDT (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
WHO: Panelists @TravelingMoms @KimOrlando @CindyRichards @DebMomOf3 @TeresaShaw @ionMyAdventures @ConnieFoggles @TakingtheKids @FamilyTravelForum @VisitOrlando @Chaotic_Barb @BirdBanter @Kymri @VeraSweeney @Judy511
WHAT: Twitter party – Orlando: Theme Parks & More
HOW TO JOIN: Follow the hashtags #TMOM #VisitOrlando
To be eligible, you must:
1. RSVP by leaving your Twitter handle in the comment section below. (If you aren’t on Twitter, it’s easy—and free—to sign up. Go to www.twitter.com to see how.)
2. Have at least one tweet on the party from 9-10 pm EDT on May 14.
Please help us spread the word about #TMOM Monday by tweeting:
Orlando, Fla., has theme parks – and more! Find out more at the #TMOM Twitter party 9pm EDT 5/14. RSVP for prizes: http://bit.ly/IS1VjL
Then leave the link to the tweet here. (To get a link to your tweet, simply click on the time and date stamp below your tweet. It will take you to the page and give you the link. Clip and paste the link below in the comments section.) Remember, you only get credit for this entry if you leave the link to your tweet in the comment section below. You may tweet as often as you like and get a new entry for each tweet but remember: There is a fine line between being promotional and spamming your followers.
Our fab panelists recently visited Orlando themselves – check out what they thought:
- Karin of @ionMyAdventures – Things to Do in Orlando: Hang Gliding Family Adventure and Mauiva Air Tours for the Best View of Orlando and Hang Gliding in Orlando and What Does a Mom Do on a Vacation Alone? Find adventure!
- Barb of @Chaotic_Barb – 5 Best Roller Coasters in Orlando and Renting a Vacation Home in Orlando
- Cindy of @CindyRichards – It’s a small world after all
- Teresa of @TeresaShaw – Finding Mom Time at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando Spa
- Chris of @BirdBanter – Bee Pampered at the Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes Orlando and Make Time for the Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando and 1 Day in Orlando: Disney World or Universal Studios?
- Vera of @VeraSweeney – 13 Hours In Disney World? Yes, That’s How We Roll When We’re On Vacation and 6 Tips And Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Disney World Experience and Our Visit To SeaWorld: A Water Filled, Relaxing Day In Orlando and Loving The Animal Kingdom Lodge In Disney and A Look At Legoland’s “Miniland USA” (PHOTO HEAVY And For Lego Lovers) and Had A Great Time At Legoland In Florida (PICTURE HEAVY) and Dinner At T-Rex In Downtown Disney: Kids Are Still Talking About It! and Tommy Bahama Restaurant – Where Have You Been All My Life?
- Kymri of @Kymri – Universal Islands of Adventure
- Judy of @Judy511 – Theme Parks Accommodate the Disabled
To ensure you never miss the latest travel stories, news and updates, sign up for the TravelingMom newsletter. Are you already a subscriber? Then please forward the newsletter to a friend. We have more great contests coming up soon. You won’t want to miss any of it.
Prizes and details subject to change and subject to availability. All winners will be chosen using random.org. Restrictions may apply. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize. Winners please DM your address to @TravelingMoms and allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Please! Read all the legal fine print here.