How do you keep the kids — and yourself — healthy and happy when traveling? Do you look for hotels that provide special activities that keep your kids active and moving? Or are there special go-to snacks when your kids get that 3pm cookie craving? How much do better-for-you menu choices impact your decisions? Join the TravelingMom Twitter party at 9 pm EDT on June 24 for a fun and informative discussion about healthy kids’ travel — sponsored by Hyatt.
Have a child who’s a foodie? Read about how to win a 5 night Hyatt stay in their “For Kids By Kids Family Cookoff!”
WHEN: June 24 9-10 pm EDT (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
WHO: Panelists @travelingmoms @kimorlando @cindyrichards @debmomof3 @ramblingstump @HyattPR @ElenaSonnino @MaryHeston @LuxuryTravelMom @momstart @savorthethyme
WHAT: Twitter party – Happy Healthy Travel for Kids
HOW TO JOIN: Follow the hashtags #TMOM #HyattKids
PRIZES: We’ll be giving away a kids’ chef coat and adult chef apron, and a Grand Prize of two hotel nights at Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency PLUS one breakfast for four. (North America only, excluding Hawaii).
To be eligible, you must:
1. RSVP by leaving your Twitter handle in the comment section below – and clicking that you did so in the Rafflecopter widget below. (If you aren’t on Twitter, it’s easy—and free—to sign up. Go to www.twitter.com to see how.)
2. Have at least one tweet on the party from 9-10 pm EDT on June 24.
Our panelist’ posts contain great information on Healthy Happy Kids Travel!
- 4 Tips for Healthy Eating on Vacation –@ElenaSonnino
- Hyatt Happy Healthy Travel for Kids – @momstart
- Eating Healthy & Staying Active While Traveling – @savorthethyme
- Hitting the Road with Happy Healthy Kids – @MaryHeston
- Alice Waters Teams Up with Hyatt – @luxurytravelmom
Prizes and details subject to change and subject to availability. All winners will be chosen using random.org. Restrictions may apply. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize. Winners please DM your address to @TravelingMoms and allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.Please! Read all the legal fine print here.