In Sony Pictures Animation’s “Open Season 3,” the third installment of the Open Season series, Boog the bear is upset with his best pal, Elliot, the buck with a family. Boog and Elliot have been planning a guys’ weekend, but Elliot’s family responsibilities mess up his travel plans.
At our Jan. 24 TravelingMom Monday Twitter party, we’ll be talking about sweet memories of family holidays, kids and stuffed animals and how you hold things together on the home front when the other parent travels.
This party is sponsored by Sony and “Open Season 3,” so we’ll have lots of great prizes. Details on how you can win are below.
Wondering what the heck is a Twitter party and how TMOM Monday works? We can help.
WHEN: Jan. 24, 9-10 pm ET (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
WHAT: Twitter party – sweet travel memories
HOW TO JOIN: Follow the hashtags #TMOM #OS3
RSVP below to be eligible to win nifty prizes supplied by Sony Animation’s Open Season 3. We are giving away 3 loaded prize baskets PLUS 5 Open Season DVDs. As always, there are multiple ways to enter:
1. RSVP for the party below by leaving your Twitter handle. If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can still enter by leaving a comment below telling us why you aren’t on Twitter (i.e. “It’s stupid,” or “How can I say anything important in 140 characters or less?”)
2. Help us spread the word about TMOM Monday by tweeting the following BEFORE 9 pm ET on Jan. 24:
#TMOM Twitter Party 9pET 1/24. Talk sweet travel memories. Win prizes. RSVP here: http://bit.ly/ifrTEB #OS3
Then come back here and tell us you tweeted for another entry.
3. Read TravelingMom with Teens’ story of a sweet family travel memory and come back here to tell us what you think about her solution for keeping her daughter’s favorite stuff animal safe when they traveled.
Check out Sweet Family Posts about #OS3 from our Paneliist bloggers!
- MommyNiri share’s Sweet Travel Memories of her Mother and Family
- ParentingbyDummies Movie Monday: “I’m just so easily pleased with kid movies”
- SkipToMyLou’s Cindy Hopper Shares sweet family travel traditions: “choose something to collect!”
- Barb of ElementarySpirits tells about grandparents forever memories
- Troy Patee @Dadventurous Compares family travel way back in the orange truck to today.
We’ll choose winners from the RSVP list during the party. To be eligible for the Grand Prize, you must RSVP here AND participate on the Twitter party from 9-10 pm EST on Jan. 24.Prizes and details subject to change. All winners will be chosen using random.org. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize. Winners please DM your address to @DebMomof3 and allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.