With the average American spending 600 hours annually in their car, choosing which car to buy shouldn’t be taken lightly. Time in your car should be as comfortable and easy as possible, whether it’s with apps to keep the kids occupied, keeping a well-stocked trunk for emergencies, or finding cheap gas prices that will make that 600 hours the friendliest to your wallet.
And for moms, car shopping is becoming easier, too. And rightfully so, as statistics show that women are spending 39% of all money spent on new cars. The design process is incorporating more feedback from women as well. Do you remember your first car? How does it compare to those on the road today?
Join us on our April 14 Twitter Party when we chat all things auto, including the New York International Auto Show. From what cars will be the must sees, to what to wear and essential makeup and snacks, we will cover the show and give out tickets to attend.
WHEN: April 14, 9-10 pm ET (8-9 pm CT; 7-8 pm MT; 6-7 pm PT)
WHO: Panelists @TravelingMoms @KimOrlando @DebMomOf3 @CindyRichards @ramblingstump @mommosttraveled @strollerincity @LeAuraLuciano @primetimeparent @savvymomnyc @HaveSippy @VictoriaPerricon @xoxoLizza @tarametblog @GlamazonDiaries
Check out what our panelists are saying about the New York Auto Show:
- She Buys Cars New York Auto Show Twitter Party
- NY Car Show: Not Just for Guys
- Ladies Start Your Engines: An Insider’s Look at the NYIAS
- New York Auto Show
- We Found Our Family Car at the New York Auto Show
- 3 Ways to Model Good Behavior in the Car for Your Kids
- You’re Invited: Girls Night Out at the New York Auto Show
- SheBuysCars at the New York Auto Show
- Girls Night Out at NY Auto Show: Let’s Connect in Real Life
WHAT: Twitter party – Life in Cars – New York Auto Show
PRIZES: We will be giving away three 4-packs of tickets to the New York Auto Show.
To be eligible, you must:
1. RSVP by leaving your Twitter handle in the Rafflecopter widget below – NOT in the comments. (If you aren’t on Twitter, it’s easy—and free—to sign up. Go to www.twitter.com to see how)
2. Sign up for the TravelingMom newsletter (or let us know if you are already a current subscriber) in the Rafflecopter widget.
3. Have at least one tweet on the party from 9-10 pm EDT on April 14.
To ensure you never miss the latest travel stories, news and updates, sign up for the TravelingMom newsletter. Are you already a subscriber? Then please forward the newsletter to a friend. We have more great contests coming up soon. You won’t want to miss any of it.