Packing has been a chore for Traveling Dads since, well, Noah, who likely had his work cut out for him when he had to load the ark with enough snacks for three boys and for two of every sort. But whether you’re embarking on a 40 day/40 night excursion or a weekend getaway, packing need not be a task of biblical proportions. With reflection and planning, you can be a better packer.
Packing Tips from Dads
Let the Traveling Dads show you how during our Monday, April 11 #TDAD Twitter party, “Packing Tips from Dads.” And the Traveling Moms will be there, too: While we weren’t there, we have no doubt that Noah’s wife Naamah had issues with how Noah packed and ended up doing much of the packing herself.
Present day, we’ll tackle some of the same issues, including but certainly not limited to:
- Do dads really pack all that differently from moms and if so, who does it better?
- Can a man make a decent packing video? We think so. Watch Traveling Dad Boyd Rogers pack this Ricardo suitcase.
- What three items must a dad-on-the-go have on him at all times? Daym Drops thinks he knows.
- And of course, we’ll touch on every traveler’s favorite topic: #packingfail.
WHAT: #TDAD/#TMOM Twitter Party – Packing Tips From Dads
WHEN: April 11, 9-10 p.m. ET (8-9 p.m. CT; 7-8 p.m. MT; 6-7 p.m. PT)
HOW TO JOIN: Follow the #TDAD & #TMOM hashtags
SPREAD THE WORD: What do dads know about packing? And what do you know? Join #TDAD & #TMOM Monday 4/11, 9pm ET for a packing “hack”stravaganza
PRIZE: One suitcase from Ricardo Beverly Hills
HOW TO ENTER: To be eligible, you must:
- RSVP by leaving your Twitter handle in the Gleam widget below – NOT in the comments. (If you aren’t on Twitter, it’s easy—and free—to sign up. Go to www.twitter.com to see how – or just leave your name in the widget)
- Have at least three unique Tweets (other than a RT) on the Twitter party from 9-10 pm ET on April 11.
Please! Read all the legal fine print here.
To ensure you never miss the latest travel stories, news and updates, sign up for the TravelingMom newsletter. Are you already a subscriber? Then please forward the newsletter to a friend. We have more great contests coming up soon. You won’t want to miss any of it.
Never joined a TMOM Twitter Party? Read all about the fun here! What the heck is a TMOM Twitter Party?