NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES DATES: The “TravelingMom, LLC” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00:01 AM ET on June 14, 2021, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 27, 2021 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to: i) legal permanent residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age, or ii) legal permanent residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who are the age of majority in his/her province of residence at time of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, agents, directors of TravelingMom, LLC (the “Sponsor”), National Sweepstakes Company LLC (“Administrator”), Disney, Visit Florida and each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, partners, dealers, manufacturers, distributors, freelance writers, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to enter Sweepstakes.
Join our NEW Facebook Community: Making Travel Easier. We promise to always tell you what we would tell our best friend -- what works for kids, what doesn’t and what you need to know before you go to have the Best. Family. Vacation. Ever. Our group of travel experts are ready to answer your travel questions!
By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and by the decisions of Sponsor; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) represent and warrant that he or she meets all the eligibility criteria set forth in these Official Rules; and (d) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local/provincial laws, rules and regulations.
3. To Enter: Visit travelingmom.com (the “Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and complete the Sweepstakes entry form (the “Entry Form”) in its entirety for all required fields. Entrant must check the box to indicate he/she has read these Official Rules. Upon completion of the Entry Form, click the “ENTER NOW” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrant will also have the opportunity to receive additional entries subject to the tasks outlined on the Website. Once the task is completed by the Entrant, he/she will receive one (1) additional entry. There is a limit of twenty (20) entries per Entrant for the entire Sweepstakes.
Neither Sponsor nor any Sweepstakes Entity is responsible for any entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
If it is suspected that an Entrant submits more than one (1) entry, only the first entry will be considered. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the “authorized account subscriber” of the e-mail account used to participate in Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry, will be deemed to be the Entrant. It is the sole responsibility of the Entrant to notify the Administrator in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address during the Sweepstakes Period. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event a winning account selected is a joint account, a total of one (1) Prize will be awarded in the name of the first-named account holder. Proof to Sponsor’s satisfaction of being the authorized account subscriber may be required by Sponsor.
All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified are considered (“Eligible Entries”). All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor. Entries will not be returned, and receipt of entry will not be acknowledged. Proof of entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor.
4. Odds: The odds of becoming a grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner’) depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. Winner Selection: On or about June 29, 2021, potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator, an independent organization.
6. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the following grand prize (the “Grand Prize”):
- Four (4) round-trip coach class airfare tickets for Grand Prize Winner and three (3) guests from a major airport closest to the Grand Prize Winner’s residence and a major airport closest to Orlando, FL.
- Three (3) consecutive night hotel accommodations at a select Walt Disney World® Resort determined by Disney in its sole discretion (standard quad occupancy room, for up to four (4) people).
- Four (4) 4-Day park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option. (Note, Park Hopper® options are subject to restrictions, including but not limited to designated Park Hopper hours, park capacity limitations, and park reservations.)
- One (1) Disney gift card having a value of $200.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $6,861.96.
The total value of the Grand Prize is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of prize fulfillment and the number of guests traveling. Any difference between the ARVs and the actual values, if any, will not be awarded. The Prize must be used between June 1, 2021 and September 15, 2022.
7. Prize Restrictions: Grand Prize Winner will be required to provide five (5) or more images of his/her trip and stay at Disney. Trip, travel, and lodging elements may be subject to change due to impracticability or unavailability, or for any other reason as determined necessary by Sponsor or its designee. Travel dates and accommodations are subject to availability as restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Tickets and certificates, if any, are subject to the terms and conditions of issuer and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, misplaced, damaged or destroyed. ARV may vary, depending on the point, date and time of departure. Grand Prize must be accepted as a whole or will be forfeited in its entirety. Grand Prize Winner and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. All travel arrangements must be made through a travel agent or entity selected by Sponsor. Winner and guests will be responsible for all meals, transportation (other than described above), travel insurance, excursions, tips, room service, laundry service, souvenirs or gratuities, fuel, parking, beverages, telephone calls, overages, baggage fees, extras and any other incidental costs or expenses not specifically stated herein as being included. Specific air carrier(s) and other trip specifics are selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Travel must originate and end at the same major gateway airport. Winner and guests will be required to obtain any travel related documents and maintain all insurance (including health, liability and any other insurance). Any guest under the age of eighteen (18) must travel with a parent/legal guardian. Grand Prize Winner acknowledges and agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities are not providers/carriers of transportation, or insurance providers. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked. No frequent flier miles will be earned on any element of prize travel. Grand Prize conditions may be added or modified by Sponsor or its designee. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any changes of any element of the Grand Prize, nor are they liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight/event changes, cancellation or delays. Theme park attractions and entertainment are seasonal and subject to change without notice. Any unclaimed and/or unused element of the Grand Prize, or any element thereof, will remain the property of Sponsor or its designee. The trip/prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, and/or other travel or release documents. In the event the Grand Prize Winner elects to bring less than three (3) guests, the vacation package will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of guests with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Grand Prize Winner. A Grand Winner later found ineligible or non-compliant will be immediately required to return and forfeit any prize awarded. In the event Grand Prize Winner and/or guest engage(s) in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor (or its designee) in their absolute discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, dangerous, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or may cause harm, property damage or any other loss, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and to send the Grand Prize Winner and guests home with no further compensation. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded as cash or otherwise. Products, tickets, and any other element received as a prize may not be resold, auctioned, bartered, traded, transferred, reschedule to dates not within the fulfillment period or placed into any other unauthorized channels of distribution. Any prize pictured in advertising or promotional materials is for illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual prize awarded. PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THEIR QUALITY OR CONDITION AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, certain parks, hotels, restaurants and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in capacity and subject to limited availability or closure, and park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for all guests ages 3 and up. Face coverings and social distancing are required. Guests should check https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ for important details about visiting Walt Disney World® Resort.
No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash alternative will be provided for the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not replace a lost, mutilated or stolen part of the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of comparable or greater value if the Grand Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize consists only of the items specifically listed as part of the Grand Prize description. No more than the one (1) Grand Prize set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. Winner Notification: Potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted via email or telephone number provided at time of entry and the Entrant hereby grants permission to be contacted via any of the available contact sources provided at the time of entry (the “Notification”). No messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems. Potential Grand Prize Winner will have three (3) business days to respond to the Notification. If a potential Grand Winner cannot be reached directly, does not respond to the Notification and/or does not meet the eligibility requirements, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries.
Skill-testing Question: All potential prize winners, who are residents of Canada, must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, unaided (by electronic or mechanical or otherwise) prior to being awarded a prize.
9. Winner Verification: To be eligible to be declared a Grand Prize Winner and to receive the Grand Prize, the potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to Sponsor and/or Administrator, within three (3) days of issuance of such documentation from Administrator or Sponsor a complete and valid IRS Form W9, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, and Travel Companion Waiver forms. If a potential Grand Prize Winner does not sign this release and return it within the time frame specified or if the skill-testing question is answered incorrectly, the potential Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified, and the Grand Prize forfeited. When such documentation is properly executed and providing potential Grand Prize Winner is otherwise in compliance with the Official Rules, potential Grand Prize Winner will be determined to be the Grand Prize Winner.
If a potential Grand Prize Winner is unable to participate in or accept the Grand Prize or any portion of the Grand Prize for any reason, Sponsor will have no further obligation to the potential Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize or Grand Prize documents returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for any reason Sponsor deems necessary. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate Grand Prize Winner in the event that any potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules or fails to execute the documentation within the time frame specified.
By participating in Sweepstakes, Winner and Guests acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Prizes and that Winner and Guests will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any form of insurance relating to the Prizes that Winner and Guests deem appropriate.
10. Publicity Release: By participating in Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner and guests grant to Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities and its representatives, affiliates, licensees and assigns, the right and permission to record, film, videotape and photograph the Grand Prize Winner and guests (“Images”). These Images will be owned by Sponsor. Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Entities and each of its designees shall have the right to use, re-use, reproduce, publish, display, exhibit, distribute, edit, adapt, post, stream, copy and exploit such Images, and all elements embodied therein, including any names, likenesses, address, voice, conversation, biographical and Grand Prize information and any other attributes of the Grand Prize Winner, individually or with others, in whole or in part, in conjunction with other material, if any, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, for the purpose of trade, advertising, publicity, promotion, or a Winner List or any other lawful purpose whatsoever, in perpetuity, throughout the world, without additional compensation, consideration, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
11. Taxes: The Grand Prize Winner must supply Sponsor with a complete and valid IRS Form W-9 (US Residents) or W8-BEN (Canadian Residents) prior to receiving the Grand Prize. The value of the Grand Prize is taxable to the Grand Prize Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 (US Residents) or 1042-S (Canadian Residents) will be issued by the Administrator in the name of the Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize awarded if the aggregate value of the Grand Prize awarded to and other compensation received by Grand Prize Winner from Sponsor. All federal, state and local/provincial taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and/or use of the Grand Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility.
12. General Terms: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if any part of the Grand Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Sponsor’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Sweepstakes, notice will be posted on the Website if time permits and the Grand Prize will be awarded by selecting a potential Grand Prize Winner in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted, applicable Eligible Entries received prior to any such event, or in any manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during Sweepstakes for clarification purposes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not received, postage due mail entries, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes related advertisements. Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Grand Prize Winner, in the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner and the Grand Prize, and the delivery of the Grand Prize, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, mobile phone, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software or mobile phone or other portable electronic device related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entries are permitted, and any entries received by such means will be void. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person they suspect or find: (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry; (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (iii) to be acti ng in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iv) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (vi) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. Claims and Disputes: By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes and claims against Sweepstakes Entities and/or its affiliates arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of NEW YORK, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. You also agree to finally settle all disputes against Disney under applicable S. laws in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in NEW YORK.
FURTHERMORE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUT ES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION AGAINST SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR ITS AFFILIATES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLI ED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
15. NO LIABILITY: By participating, Entrants agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims made by the Grand Prize Winner, Entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
16. Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for the Grand Prize Winner (first name, last initial, city and state) must be made by July 29, 2021. Send a self- addressed stamped envelope to: “TravelingMom, LLC” Sweepstakes, PO Box 458, Newark, NY For the full Official Rules, visit the Website.
17. Sponsored by: TravelingMom, LLC, 244 Fifth Avenue, #2196, New York, NY, 10001.
18. Administrator: National Sweepstakes Company, 1143 East Union St, Newark, NY