Yes. Smartphone travel photography is an important part of your family vacation. But these 5 photos are ones you must take before you ever leave home—and keep stored in your smartphone gallery. They will make your travels easier and far less stressful. They might even help keep your kids safe.
5 Smartphone Photos to Take BEFORE You Leave Home
1. Snap a screenshot of your airline boarding pass.
2. Snap a smartphone photo of your parking space.
3. Snap a Smartphone Photo of Your Valet Parking Receipt.
4. Snap a Smartphone Photo of Your Driver’s License and Passport.
5. Snap a photo of the kids.
When I leave anywhere, I check to make sure I have two things: My Dell laptop and my Google Pixel XL smartphone. Why? Because my business and life are stored in those two pieces of technology. Anything else—from a suitcase to underwear—is easily replaced so long as I have a credit card and there’s a store nearby.