It seems as though my family just attended a Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World, but we’re already thinking about the next Disney party – a Christmas party! Sunday, November 8, 2015 kicked off the first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom for this season and there’s a couple of new sprinklings of pixie dust for the scheduled parties. Want the scoop on what’s new for this year and what tried and true party fun is coming back again? We’ve got the details!
What’s New For 2015
Appearing during the party in Magic Kingdom at the Rockettower Plaza Stage in Tomorrowland will be VoicePlay from “The Sing-Off.” The group uses their amazing voices to create “music without music” and will be featured in between “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas” with Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. , and Stitch.
What Else Is At The Party?
This year’s parties are jam-packed with fun and holiday frivolity and include:
- “A Frozen Holiday Wish” featuring Anna, Elsa, and the other cast of characters from Disney’s Frozen. Elsa transforms Cinderella Castle into an ice palace in the show.
- “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” featuring Mickey and the Gang and, of course, Santa!
- Club Tinsel at Ray’s Starlight Cafe hosts Phineas and Ferb
- Hot cocoa and cookies for party goers
- Visits with Santa in Town Square
- “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” fireworks and musical show at Cinderella Castle
- Snowfall on Main Street U.S.A.
- Character Meet and Greets
What You Need To Know
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a special-ticket event which means it’s not included in regular park admission. Parties are held on select nights from November 8 – December 18, 2015 and run from 7 p.m.- midnight. Prices start at $69 for children 9 and under and $74 for adults. Popular dates (including weekends) tend to sell out very quickly, so purchase your tickets well in advance. Want tickets? Here’s the link to the official website If you’re planning a longer visit, Traveling Mom recommends Undercover Tourist for discounted Disney World tickets.