Watch too much TV in the 70’s and 80’s? Has it affected your personality? How about your parenting style? Do you kinda think of Carol and Mike as your other mom and dad? Take this quiz and find out which Retro TV Family your family would be most likely to roll with.
- Eggs, toast, bacon, fresh-squeezed OJ
- I forget if they had breakfast
- Flapjacks and hominy grits
- Pop Tarts
- Healthy, High fiber cereal
…9 more questions to go
…8 more questions to go
- Wherever the latest, hippest luxury resort is
- Anywhere outdoorsy – dude ranch, river rafting, camping
- Washington, D.C. – they have the best museums and historic sights
- The Mall of America
…7 more questions to go
…6 more questions to go
- Voice lessons, fencing, horseback riding, etiquette lessons
- Gardening, babysitting, fishing, housework
- Singing, dancing, signing autographs
- Homework, bicker with siblings, daydream about their future
- Political canvassing, product launches, door-to-door sales
…5 more questions to go
- A small family affair with heartfelt handmade gifts
- When your littlest one got their first tattoo
- Awkward – we didn’t want to offend anyone
- A celebration of the special and unique person that your child has become
- A wild party – lots of pranks, great food, and everyone dancing
…4 more questions to go
- Christmas when you all gather round the tree, sing carols, drink cocoa and exchange gifts
- Valentines Day – when you see who got the most valentines from the cutest guys
- St Paddy’s Day. Any excuse to get plastered!
- Take your kid to work day. It’s important for kids to be exposed to what their parents do for a living.
- Election Day. After all that hard work and polling, you can’t wait to win, again!
…3 more questions to go
- Long Distance, on their calling cards
- By whatever name feels most comfortable
- Using the latest cell phone technology
- Ma and Pa
- Using respectable traditional monikers like Mom and Dad
…2 more questions to go
- A pleasure. The kids are really coming along and you are so proud of the work they do.
- An excuse for you and your friends to sneak out and blow off some steam
- A chance for you to meet the teachers AND pass out some of your signature choco chip cookies.
- Great once you found all their classrooms. You only popped in for a few for each but everyone’s just swell!
- A four mile walk uphill, both ways, in the snow. But you felt it was important to be there. Wish you’d had some shoes with soles.
…1 more question to go
- Hits the road. Superbowl Sunday is a great day to travel. You can catch the halftime show at a road stop.
- Gathers in front of the big screen with close family and friends and tons of snacks.
- Calls a caterer, has a giant inflatable screen installed in the back yard by the pool, and invites over 70 of your most prestigious pals.
- Gathers at a local eatery with friends from the lodge, neighbors and all the youngsters.
- Hits the mall in search of an awesome sale.
Your family is most like: The Brady Bunch!
You’re family is well balanced and squeaky clean. Sure you have your “Oh Bobby” and “Marcia Marcia Marcia!” moments, but a few rounds of your favorite “Sunshine Day” like song and you are all ready to roll again. You’re good at keeping your cool. That may be because you have help.
Cars you are most likely to drive include: