Why is it that the more you pay for a hotel room, the fewer things you get for free? How is it that a moderately priced hotel can offer all of this to their guests for FREE:
- Hot breakfast
- Manager’s reception that includes hot food and local beer
- Laundry detergent
- Shuttle to take you to the beach, the outlets, Legoland (saving parking $$) and golf
- Mini kitchen complete with pots, pans, dishes and stove
- Two rooms so you don’t have to sleep with the kids
- The manager turns one of his conference rooms into a game room in the summer. He has a lift for his guests who travel with a wheel chair. His gym is big enough – same with the pool.
No nickel and diming. What a relief. The only thing Homewood Suites needed to fix was a broken pull out couch in the first room we were assigned. They kindly moved all our stuff the next day to another room. Their location is off the main track but their shuttle made that a non-issue. Their staff is eager to please (I asked other guests about their impressions).