1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That no one wakes up before 9am
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Christmas Eve at Nani’s with 13 kinds of seafood (one for every disciple + Jesus), open one gift. Christmas morning all hell breaks loose.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Trip around the world with my family
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Food. Movies. Tree decorating with friends.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? All board games ever made, especially Sorry! and Aggrevation, Monopoly; lots of cards: Shanghai Rummy, Rook, Spades, Uker.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Good ol’ southern cornbread dressing.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Kentucky to see friends (Like Lynn, Mark, Shellie!) & relatives (Aunt Mae, Aunt Ruby, loads of cousins and Uncle Sherm).
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? I like BrainAge, all seek and find games and even MArio Bros.
Enter this GameStop giveaway and your wish might come true!