If you are going to be visiting New York City anytime from October 21 through January 9, 2011, consider adding the Big Apple Circus to your itinerary. The Big Top is heated during cold months, for all–season comfort and is playing at Lincoln Center so you can take a break with the kids and warm up from sightseeing in Lower Central Park and Fifth Avenue.
The 33rd season of the spectacular Big Apple Circus http://www.bigapplecircus.org is introducing a thrilling All-New Show, Dance On! The World’s Greatest Circus artists swing into action in the spotlight under our intimate Big Top, where no seat is more than 50 feet from the ring!
Invited to the dance:
- An awesome troupe of monocyclists and lasso twirlers from China!
- A mind–bending group of Mongolian contortionists!
- A kinetic collection of Kenyan athletes who shimmy up a pole as though gravity were a joke! A herd of hoofers — twelve miniature horses in an equine chorus line!
- And an Ethiopian juggler with a lively up–tempo act that’s hard to beat!
- Your Host is our charming and charismatic Ringmaster Kevin Venardos, aided with antic abandon by star clowns Rob Torres and of course, our leggy, lovable laugh–riot Grandma!
- With live music by the Big Apple Circus Band, there’ll be cavorting in the aisles — and even the audience will be dancing in their seats!
Performances: Thursday, October 21st through Sunday, January 9th, 2011
Tickets and Promo Codes: Online: http://bigapplecircus.org/mommy11LC.aspx and submit the code MOMMY11 in the Promotional Codes box in the lower left of the page. By Phone: Call 888-541-3750 and mention code MOMMY11
Location: New York City’s Lincoln Center