Disneyland is quite magical all year round but if you ask me, it’s a little more magical this time of year. Halloween is special at Disneyland. The entire park gets a thematic makeover and evenings are filled with special festivities. Take part in all kinds of frightful family fun:
- Viewing of the boo-tiful Halloween Screams fireworks spectacular — exclusively for Mickey’s Halloween Party Guests
- Admission to the Disneyland Park up to 3 hours prior to the event’s start time
- Take photos with favorite Disney Villains
- Special treat stations offering both yummy candy and healthy goodies
- Dress up and enjoy the ghoulish goings-on at Mickey’s Costume Party Cavalcade
- At Piratepalooza in Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, kick up your boots with Goofy and other swashbucklers.
- Come to Tomorrowland Terrace for Buzz Lightyear’s Intergalactic Space Jam — a hi-energy dance party that goes to infinity and beyond
- Access to nearly all attractions, including all the Halloween-themed attractions such as Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Lively music so your bones can boogie
- Plus, lots more entertainment for little boys and ghouls
You’ll also enjoy complimentary parking for one vehicle. Larger vehicles may require an additional fee.
My favorite part of the evening, however, is the fireworks show. It’s one of Disney’s most spectacular ones for the whole year.
“Mom! I never knew Disneyland could be so amazing!” my son (already a park veteran at age 7) said to me after the show.
I agreed completely.
For more information, and to purchase tickets ($49-69), visit the Disneyland website.