Chase is, once again, sponsoring the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival at Walt Disney World. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the popular festival. Chase is giving Disney Visa Card holders their own lounge on the third floor of the American Pavilion in the World Showcase for the third year in a row beginning September 25th. In addition to the usual perks – including free beverages and cell phone charging stations – the Chase Lounge is offering even bigger and better perks.
What’s New for 2015?
In honor of the 20th Anniversary of the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, the Chase Lounge in the American Pavilion at Epcot (located on the third floor of the building with handicapped accessibility) is offering a social media photo booth, Food and Wine Festival information desk (that will save a hike over to Future World if you’re already in World Showcase!), and a recipe station where lounge guests can email recipes from the this year’s festival.
What I’m most excited about is the addition of animation sketch classes and caricature artists! According to Disney, the Chase Lounge will host the classes periodically throughout the festival and my 13-year old daughter is already doing the happy dance in anticipation of the classes. Disney’s Hollywood Studios was once the home of an Animation Academy in The Magic of Disney Animation area, but has been closed since mid-July of this year, making the classes in the Chase Lounge a great excuse to stop in and sketch! Details on specific dates and times have not emerged.
In the Know
- For 2015, The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival dates are September 25- November 16, 2015.
- The Chase Lounge opens daily at 11 a.m. for guests with a valid Visa card and stays open through park closing.
- Separate park admission is required for Epcot.
- The lounge will offer complimentary non-alcoholic beverages in addition to light appetizers and refreshments.
- Guests holding a valid Visa card may bring in up to five guests with them into the lounge.