Did you know that Disneyland offers tickets at a special rate for military members and their families? For just $129 military members can get a 3-day Park Hopper to Disneyland and California Adventure.
Eligible military personnel include active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Valid and active U.S. Military (or military spouse) ID required for purchase and admission.
- Only six Disney Military Promotional Tickets per valid ID may be purchased by any eligible service member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse).
- Tickets must be purchased at an ITT office.
- Military member (or spouse) must accompany the persons using these tickets for theme park admission.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early entry admission.
- There are some black out dates April 13, 2014 through April 20, 2014 and July 4, 2014.
It has been a while since I have been to Disneyland, but the last time we visited, we just walked up to the entrance with the printed receipt we got on base at the ITT office, and they took that and gave us a regular ticket. It was quick and easy.