Just last week I had the opportunity to visit Disney World and stay at the Animal Kingdom lodge while taking a break from Spina Bifida. Where do I begin? This resort itself is absolutely breathtaking! Everything from the lights to the animals scream safari and if you are traveling with little ones all of the decor is sure to catch their attention.
Here are my top five favs at AKL:
1. Night vision goggles, to view the animals that roam the property
2. Jiko, an amazing restaurant that’s sure to have something tasty for everyone in your party
3. The fire-pits located right outside the lobby,where you can relax,catch up and have many laughs
4. Zahanati spa, I can’t say enough about this and how it can recharge your batteries
5. Lastly, the beautiful rooms where you can chill on your private balcony and watch the animals graze
*Disney hosted this trip