2014 TMOM WRITER NETWORK RETREAT AGREEMENT
Blog Posts and Social Media Engagement
Bloggers will create two blog posts as well as social media engagement as set forth in the Scope of Work dated April 21, 2014 and directed by SheBuysCars.com and TravelingMom.com editorial teams. (In all future references, TMOM refers to TMOM, SBC and TDAD.)
Blog posts must include TMOM FTC-compliant disclosure (found in the media section of the WordPress site) and note that you visited Disney, tested the products or drove the cars (whichever applies to that particular post) as guest of Disney or for purposes of review.
Hastags must be included on all social media engagement.
- #TMOMDisney for all Disney retreat tweets, Pins and Instagram, G+, and FaceBook posts.
- #TMOMChevy for Chevy tweets, Pins and Instagram G+, and FaceBook posts.
- #TMOMOnStar for Onstar tweets, Pins and Instagram, G+, and FaceBook posts.
- #LumixLounge for Panasonic tweets, Pins and Instagram G+, and FaceBook posts.
- Optional # to include: #DisneyAfterDark, #MyDisneySide, #MineTrain
Posting to Personal Website
Bloggers who post TMOM retreat stories and/or videos to their own sites agree that TMOM may request posts be edited or removed in its sole discretion. Blogger will have 24 hours to comply with any such requests.
Legal Fine Print
Publishers Agreement. All rules, regulations and agreements included in the Publishers Agreement also apply to this contract. Signing the Publishers Agreement is a pre-requisite to this agreement and a required step to receive compensation for attending the retreat.
General. This Agreement is made in the State of Connecticut and shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Connecticut as if fully performed therein. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersedes all understandings and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This Agreement shall not be amended, nor shall any provision hereof be waived, absent a written instrument to such effect.
SCOPE OF WORK April 21, 2014
Writer Services to be delivered to TMOM:
- Minimum 1 blog post about Disney experience within your TMOM niche and posted to TravelingMom or a Disney post of your own choosing posted to your own site. (Story ideas list attached.) Deadline: June 1. 2014
- Minimum 1 blog post that mentions the Chevy Experience, posted to your own blog or included in a TMOM post.
- Screenshot of posts from TMOM and personal sites delivered to TMOM Project Manager by June 1, 2014.
- Screenshots of Tweets, Pins, G+, FaceBook posts and Instagrams (up to 5 of each).
- Invoice with description of services, submitted via PayPal to [email protected]
TMOM will provide to Writer:
- Two hundred dollars ($200.00) per TMOM Writer (2-people sharing one TMOM name count as one writer)
- $50 for written assignments or $150 for written + video assignment (see attached story assignment list)
- Lodging for 2 nights that includes Magic Express
- 4 Four-day Park hopper passes
- Dinner voucher for 1 for Friday night
- Transportation to press events
- Meals Thursday night through Saturday lunch for writer only
- TMOM Shirt
- 2 days of blogger education sessions
To accept the terms of this contract, type your name in the signature line below as follows: /your initials/your name spelled out/Your TMOM display name, date it and SUBMIT Agreement.
For example, Kim Orlando would type: