Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- The 2020 Prime Day Deals Travelers Are Excited About
- Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router (35% OFF)
- Contigo Autoseal West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug, 20 Oz, Stainless Steel
- Travel Charging Station, 3 Outlets 3 USB Desk Organizer,5 ft Short Travel Extension Cord
- Business Travel Backpack with USB Charging, Anti Theft and Water Resistant (24% OFF)
- Garmin vivoactive 4S, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors (43% OFF)
- Samsonite Centric Hardside Expandable Luggage with Spinner Wheels, 2-Piece Set (58% OFF)
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel (50% OFF)
- Canon PowerShot Digital Camera (21% OFF)
- Portable Charger with Foldable Stand
- Using Prime Day to shop for gifts? Check out our gift guides:
It’s that time of year–PRIME DAY is on October 13th & 14th! In 2020, with online shopping being more popular than ever, we’re excited about the deals on some of Amazon’s best services and products. Not sure where to start? Don’t worry, we’ve created a entire list of our TravelingMom must-have just for YOU!
The 2020 Prime Day Deals Travelers Are Excited About
Every year, travelers antisipate Amazon’s PRIME DAY! So many of the most highly recommeneded products and services go on sale and we cannot wait to share them with you!
If you’re already an Amazon Prime member scroll down to see some of the best Prime day deals for travelers. If you’re NOT a Prime member it’s worth signing up for their 30-Day Free Trial. You get to take advantage of the Prime Day deals and you can cancel before the 30-day’s is over if you don’t want to keep your Prime membership.
Our #1 Prime Day Pick This Year
We love so many of the great deals we get on Prime Day each year but there is always one deal that stands out above the rest and this year its the Echo Auto. You can now take Alexa on the road with you through the Echo Auto device which connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car’s speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphone’s Bluetooth connection.
Our runner up for best deal is the Amazon Kids+ (formerly Freetime Unlimited) is just $19.99 for a 1-year Family Plan! This is a huge discount and having kid-friendly content on our kids devices is a must-have when traveling. They’ll never run out of parent approved games, books and videos to keep them entertained!
Travel Products We Love At A Great Price
Our TravelingMom’s have been using Amazon for years to help prepare them for their next travel adventure and we’re ready to snag some of our favorite products for a fraction of the price. So buckle up, you’re about to scroll through some of the best Prime Day deals that every traveler should take advantage of.
Wireless Portable Nano Travel Router (35% OFF)
Garmin vivoactive 4S, GPS Smartwatch, Features Music, Body Energy Monitoring, Animated Workouts, Pulse Ox Sensors (43% OFF)
Canon PowerShot Digital Camera (21% OFF)
The Must-Have Amazon Devices
Amazon devices have made our life at home and on-the-road easier! The lowest price you’ll see one these is during Prime Day!
Ring Video Doorbell – 1080p HD video (30% OFF)
The Amazon Services We Recommend
These are the Amazon services our TravelingMom’s use personally and that have the best discounts on Prime Day! It’s worth testing them out at this price to see if it’s a good fit for you and your family!