1. Air Mobility Command Museum. More than two dozen aircraft including a beautifully restored B-17 sitting next to a C-47. Theater with free aircraft movies, flight simulators and aviation history.
2. Delaware State House Museum. One of the country’s oldest state houses located on Dover’s historic The Green. Excellent life size portrait of George Washington is worth the visit.
3. Delaware State Police Museum. If you love antique cars, motorcycles and crime scenes, you’ll love this museum! Interprets State Police history since its 1923 inception.
4. Old Dover Days. A three day festival offers pet parade, re-enactors, over 150 craft & food vendors, early American artisans, carnival rides, house tour and more.
5. Special Events. The area offers several special events with free admission such as an African American Festival and the July 4th Celebration.