Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is Universal Orlando Resort’s newest resort, set to open this summer. The Caribbean-inspired resort will transport guests to paradise where blue waterfalls cascade across lush grounds, and the invitation to relax is everywhere. Learn my six reasons why you will want to escape to paradise.
Reminiscent of a leisurely estate in the heart of the tropics, every comfort has been built into Universal Studio’s brand new resort. With a luxuriously landscaped 16,000 square foot, resort-style pool surrounded by cascading waterfalls as its centerpiece, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, Florida, captivates at every turn.
From the ruins of the stone turret in the lobby to the inviting island charm of its guest rooms and suites, guests will be surrounded by a vivid and textured haven that is old-world and chic while still modern and timeless.
Six reasons You’ll Want to Sapphire Falls This Summer
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required). This may not sound like much but that extra hour for on-site hotel guests makes all the difference. You get a real head start on non-resort guests.
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk. This perk makes getting around the resort fast and easy so you can spend more time in the parks and less time getting to them.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel. You don’t want to carry a broom all day from the Wizarding World do you? Let the resort staff handle your merchandise.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Keep your room key in a lanyard or pocket and don’t worry about your wallet.
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild water park, SeaWorld, and Aquatica. There is no reason to add the expense of a rental car, there is transportation to all nearby attractions.
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters. You never know who will be wandering the halls of the resort! I have met a few minions and those guys are silly as can be and always ready for photo ops.
What else do we know about this brand new resort? There will be a poolside bar and grill; a full-service restaurant that will offer al fresco dining and a Caribbean marketplace where you can grab quick bites. The resort will also offer a fitness center, valet parking, full-service concierge, and a business center.
Not only is this Universal’s fifth hotel, but it will be Loews’ second largest convention hotel next to it’s neighboring sister hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort will boast a meeting and event space equaling 131,000 square feet.
If 131,000 square feet isn’t enough, how about adding a covered, air-conditioned bridge that will connect the meeting space at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort to the meeting space at Loews Royal Pacific Resort, which will actually be undergoing a meeting space expansion in 2015! That’s a combined meeting space of 272,000 square feet. Considering how many conventions are held in Orlando annually this will be huge! And who doesn’t want to attend a convention at Universal Orlando Resort?
This all new resort will offer the feel of the Caribbean with steel drums playing and palm trees swaying in the Florida breeze.
From white sand beaches to rum tastings, Loews Sapphire Falls is the place to be this summer. What do you think of this all new resort at Universal Orlando?