Many people choose family vacations in Orlando for good reason; from theme parks like Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld to spas and adventure activities, there is truly something for everyone. We’ve gathered together some TravelingMom tips for planning your visit to Orlando.
Want more inside scoop? Join us for a Twitter party August 13 to discuss Orlando Family Travel Secrets.
Insider Tips for Visiting Disney World Orlando
When most people think of Orlando, Walt Disney World immediately comes to mind, it’s a top destination for kids of all ages. TravelingMoms have some insider tips to help you experience the magic, even if you are a Disney skeptic.
- Do I Need a Rental Car at Disney World?
- Extra Magic Hours for Walt Disney World Resort Guests
- 7 Tips to Keep Poor Weather from Spoiling Your Disney World Vacation
- Disney World No Lines with a Fast Pass
- Top 5 Tips for Luxury Disney Travel
- Vegetarian at Disney World
- Food to Take to Disney World
- Save Money on Your Family’s Disney Vacation
- Character Dine at Chef Mickey’s
- Food Allergy-Free at Walt Disney World
The Scoop on Universal Studios Orlando
Best known for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Universal Studios Orlando has many more attractions and rides that make it fun for the whole family.
- 3 Tips for Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- 6 Exclusive Universal Orlando Theme Park Privileges
- Should You Purchase an Express-Plus Pass at Universal Studios Orlando?
- Universal Studios a Theme Park Made for Teens
SeaWorld Orlando Must-Dos
There are so many attractions at SeaWorld, find out about 5 that are not to miss, as well and accessibility information for those traveling with a wheelchair or scooter.
Vacation in Orlando without Visiting a Theme Park
- Orlando Can be Fun Even Without the Mouse
- Florida Eco-Safaris Provides Back-to-Nature Fun
- Hang Gliding Family Adventure
- Things to Do in Orlando
- Mauiva Air Tours for the Best View of Orlando Theme Parks
- Orlando Science Center : Star Wars: Where Science Meets Imagination
Where to Stay in Orlando : Hotels and Rental Houses
- 6 Reasons to Stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Orlando at Seaworld
- Golden Oak a Walt Disney World Luxury Home Resort
- Where to Stay Near Orlando
- Renting a Vacation Home in Orlando
- Getting Away from the World While at Disney World at the Disney Waldorf Astoria
- Three Resort Properties in Orlando Florida
- Disney’s Newest Neighbors World Class Resorts
- A Resort-Playground in Orlando – Rosen Shingle Creek
- AllStar Vacation Home Rental for Orlando Family Vacations
Looking for Some Spa Time on Your Orlando Vacation?
More Orlando Tips:
- Free Things to Do in Orlando
- 7 More Free Things to Do in Orlando
- Theme Park Survival Tips
- More Theme Park Survival Tips
- Orlando is Number One for Family Travel
- 5 Tips for Spring Break Trips to Orlando
The magic of Orlando is waiting for you, enjoy your vacation!
Karin Sheets is a techie, travel writer and mother of two teens, one of them with special needs. She encourages all families to live the adventure of life. Her personal blog is www.specialneedstravelmom.com and you can follow her @ionMyAdventures on Twitter or www.facebook.com/SpecialNeedsTravelMom.
Bottom two photos courtesy of @DebMomOf3.