Chicago summer vacation. Check. Navy Pier Ferris Wheel. Check. Nintendo. Check. Movie and popcorn. Check. Hotel fit for a family. Check. It’s all about kids at the InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, with a round-up of kid-friendly amenities and a family-friendly price, starting at $219.
The InterContinental Chicago Deal
Chicago can be a suprisingly affordable city. And the InterContinental Chicago can be a surprisingly kid friendly hotel. Known for catering to the young traveler, the InterContinental Chicago is the only hotel with a front entrance on the Magnificent Mile. The property has a new kid-friendly deal that includes Nintendo games, tickets to the Navy Pier Ferris wheel, and more.
The family friendly InterContinental Chicago package includes:
- Nintendo Wii Console and Games – Before checking-in, a Nintendo Wii will be installed in the guest room and children can choose from a variety of games to keep them occupied between visits to Millennium Park, Chicago’s world-class museums and the city’s other attractions.
- Movie and Garrett’s Popcorn – After a long day experiencing Chicago, children and parents can cozy up in their guest room and take in one of the newest releases while enjoying Chicago’s very own Garrett’s popcorn, which is delivered to their room.
- Two tickets to the Navy Pier Ferris Wheel Chicago is where the Ferris wheel debuted and this version offers panaramic views of the city’s iconic skyline and gorgeous Lake Michigan.
- Games on The Go – Parents get a break while children play their favorite games of “War” and “Go Fish” with the most versatile game – a deck of cards!
- Dress “Like Mike” – Little ones can be just like Mike with their very own Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse – branded hat to keep the hot summer sun out of their eyes while exploring Chicago.
The kid-friendly package starts $219. For more information or to book the package, visit the
InterContinental Chicago website.