Aquatica waterpark is one of the top waterparks in Orlando, Florida. Aquatica is located right next door to Sea World and is the perfect way to spend a hot Florida day.
We were offered the chance to visit Sea World’s waterpark with the kids and I’m glad we did — I didn’t realize how much fun we’d have. As far as waterparks go this is one of the best I’ve been too. There were loads of water rides, plus wave pools and kid areas, giving you numerous options to choose from. I’m sure that’s why most of the lines were little to no wait.
2 wave pools
2 half pipe funnel tube slides
2 lazy rivers (One of them isn’t so lazy!)
2 kid areas (One for younger children with little slides and one for older children with body slides)
2 family tube rides
6 tube rides
6 mat racers
1 body slide
- If you are planning to spend the entire day at the park then I recommend buying their buffet, it’s by far the best value.
- Pre-buy your tickets online. It will save you around $5 a ticket and you have to option to bundle with the buffet or Sea World tickets.
- They provide lifejackets for infants, children, and adults.
- Bring your own towel if possible. Otherwise you’ll be renting or buying a towel.
- The Dolphin Plunge is rough. Your back will be scratched.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available to rent.
- Bring goggles for the kids. (face masks not allowed)
- Food can be brought in.
Small Coolers are Allowed
- Snacks must be in individual serving sizes like cracker packs, under 3 oz bags of chips, fruit snacks, and granola bars.
- Bottled water and coffee are allowed in
- Baby food in plastic containers
- No glass containers of any kind
Disclosure: My Aquatica Waterpark tickets were provided by Sea World. All opinions are my own.