New York can be and is an extremely overwhelming city for visitors and residents, too. Just thinking of things to do and places to visit makes you worry that you won’t be able to see anything at all.
Narrowing things down is vital to a good trip.
6 Top NYC Attractions
If someone asked me about the most popular things to see in New York I would recommend these places that come to my mind instantly:
1. Empire States Building
2. Metropolitan Museum of Art
3. American History of Natural History
4. Circle Line
5. Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
The 5 landmarks that I mentioned above were my top picks from the beginning of my search for budget things to do in NYC. Then I started working with New York City Pass, when I got to their website I couldn’t believe that they covered all the above and an extra one that I hadn’t thought of but is definitely an awesome place to go to.
6. Guggenheim Museum
How to Use the CityPASS for New York
1. CityPASS is a booklet. When you get to the attractions all you have to do is go to the admission counter and they tear it off.
2. Fast Pass – Just by showing your booklet in some of the places you can cut through the waiting lines. They tear out the ticket and you are in!
3. You don’t need to rush into the things you want to do because you have 9 days from the day you buy it.
4. How to Buy it – I do as much shopping as I can online. So I simply clicked on the buy option. It was sent to my home and viola.
You can also buy it by going to the attractions, either way works great.