Looking for an excuse to head to a Poconos resort in Pennsylvania this Spring? Look no further than the Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi. They have just announced an ‘egg-citing’ new family friendly Easter egg-stravaganza Easter weekend. Get ready for a fun-filled, hands-on, family bonding good time at affordable prices.
Hop to the Poconos for a busy, fun family weekend at the Mountaintop Lodge. Decorate some cookies, color some eggs, participate in a Easter egg hunt, and meet and greet a very special bunny. Then, top it all off with an egg-tra special brunch at the Lake Naomi Club in the Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania. These special events were once only open to members of the exclusive Lake Naomi Club, but this year the club has opened its doors to resort guests as well.
The Mountaintop Lodge prides itself on catering to families year round. They are especially happy to offer these activities for Easter weekend (March 25-27). There will be things for children and adults to do separately as well as together. They want to make sure everyone is having a good time. This includes child-supervised evening activities so mom and dad can have a little vacation of their own.
The Mountaintop Lodge is a 14-room Poconos resort situated on the 277-acre Lake Naomi. It is the only Five Star Platinum Club Community in the Northeast. Lake Naomi Club, which resort guests have access to, features two outdoor pools, including the largest lakeside outdoor pool in Pennsylvania. It also has a 9-hole gold course, an impressive Tennis Center complex, a clubhouse restaurant and many other recreational activities.
The Easter Egg-stravaganza getaway includes:
2 nights accommodation at the Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi in a two-bedroom suite, king or queen
- suite, or Jacuzzi cabin. Each comfortably sleeps up to six guests.
- Complimentary gourmet country breakfast each morning
- Admission for two children (ages 2-8) and two accompanying adults to meet-the-bunny, egg decorating, and
- egg hunt on Saturday, March 26 at the Lake Naomi Club
- Admission for two children and two accompanying adults to egg cookie decorating on Saturday, March 26 at
- the Mountaintop Lodge
- Admission for four to Easter brunch on Sunday, March 27 at the Lake Naomi Club
- Complimentary access to indoor pool, indoor tennis courts, indoor basketball, ice skating, sledding, climbing
- Complimentary parking and WiFi
The cost for this memory-making package at this upscale Poconos resort start at $410 for the weekend. Book fast though because this getaway is subject to availability. This promotion is only available Easter weekend, March 26-27, 2016.
Want to check out another great Poconos resort? Read this post on the Woodloch Resort in the Poconos by Tres Chic TravelingMom, Estelle Erasmus.