Branson, Missouri, is an annual destination for my family, but there’s always one problem: where to stay. There are so many great places, it can be overwhelming to decide. But our recent stay at Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark changed all that for us. This resort and waterpark is a MUST when traveling with a toddler, regardless of what month you make a trip to the Ozarks.
Basking in the near-constant 84-degree 30,000-square-foot indoor waterpark, it’s easy to feel the need to lather on some sunscreen. Fortunately, that’s not the case – unless, of course, you decide to venture out to 10,000 square foot sundeck and outdoor play area (only open during summer season). But my boys (ages 5 and 2) loathe sunscreen — so much, in fact, that they would almost rather avoid anything outdoors than put that stuff on. Fortunately, there’s no need for sunscreen at Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark!
Family-Friendly Accommodations for All Budgets
Castle Rock Resort encompasses two buildings for guests to choose to stay in. The main hotel tower hosts the most fun with 100 suites featuring access to the indoor water park without ever walking outside. Each room features a Kids’ Alcove with bunk beds and their own flat panel TV. It is also in the main tower where you can find the Tower Grill, Arcade, and a Gift Shop. Guests can stay inside the resort and play for the entire duration of their stay should they choose to. Some larger family suites in The Tower offer the same amenities as the standard Tower rooms but include more space for larger families and a pullout sofa and kitchenette.
Castle Rock also offers traditional motel rooms at The Atrium, which is just steps away from the Waterpark. In The Atrium, families can enjoy a little more private setting and rooms featuring either two queen beds or a single king bed configuration. The Atrium is perfect for families on a budget who are still looking for a great place to play and unwind in Branson.
Waterpark Fun for All Ages at Castle Rock Resort
From toddlers to adults, Castle Rock Resort offers splashing, sliding, and spectacular fun!
- Loop and dip in 2 twistin’ turnin’ three-story slides
- Kick back for a ride on the lazy river
- Stand under one of two 500-gallon water buckets
- Enjoy a swim in the lap pool
- Play basketball in the activity pool
- Let the toddler splash in one of several kiddie pools with multiple pint-sized slides and waterfalls perfect for the water-loving little one!
- When you’re ready to take a temporary break from playing at the waterpark, head over to Tower Grill located just a few feet from the pools. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily and the menu features a wide variety of favorite dishes.
Located just minutes from all of Branson’s exiting theaters and amazing attractions, we found Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark to be the perfect place for your family to play, splash, unwind, and relax! My boys gave Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark FOUR thumbs up!