Traveling Mom family cruisers can recive up to $250 in on-board credit and half off deposit – book now* Norwegian Cruise Line and Nickelodeon are offering the ultimate family cruise vacation with two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” setting sail in 2011.These special Nickelodeon-themed cruises give guests access to seven days of slime-filled entertainment all day, every day aboard Norwegian Jewel, sailing from New York on February 20, 2011; and on the cruise line’s newest and most innovative ship, Norwegian Epic, sailing from Barcelona on July 24, 2011.
Norwegian and Nickelodeon have partnered to provide families with a once-in-a-lifetime cruise vacation that is all Nickelodeon, all week long. Exclusive Nickelodeon family programming featured on the two “Nickelodeon All Access” cruises includes:
- Ultimate sliming experience offers a chance for the whole family to get slimed together.
- Meet & greets with the stars of Nickelodeon’s hottest live-action shows. Special cruise guests have included stars from iCarly, True Jackson VP, and the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This year’s star line-up is still to be announced, but promises to be just as exciting.
- Special viewings and premieres of never-before-seen episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit TV shows like iCarly, Victorious and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Meet & greets with some of your favorite Nickelodeon characters including SpongeBob SquarePants, Dora the Explorer, Aang the Last Airbender and many more!
- Nickelodeon’s signature messy game shows like Slime Time LIVE! and poolside events.
- Breakfast with Nickelodeon characters every day of the cruise.
The non-stop excitement and thrills of the “Nickelodeon All Access Cruise” are only available on: Norwegian Jewel sailing President’s Day holiday, February 20, 2011, round-trip from New York to Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; and Great Stirrup Cay, Norwegian’s private island or Norwegian Epic departing on July 24, 2011 from Barcelona with ports of call including Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Rome (Civitavecchia), and Naples, Italy; and Palma, Majorca, Spain. Starting rates are from $899 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Jewel and from $1299 per person double occupancy on Norwegian Epic.
Option 1 – New York departure Norwegian Jewel
|Sunday, February 20, 2011||New York City||—||04:00 PM|
|Monday, February 21, 2011||New York City||—||12:00 AM|
|Monday, February 21, 2011||At Sea||—||—|
|Tuesday, February 22, 2011||Port Canaveral (orlando)||12:00 PM||10:00 PM|
|Wednesday, February 23, 2011||Great Stirrup Cay||11:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Thursday, February 24, 2011||Nassau||08:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Friday, February 25, 2011||At Sea||—||—|
|Saturday, February 26, 2011||At Sea||—||—|
|Sunday, February 27, 2011||New York City||08:00 AM||—|
Option 2 from Barcelona, Spain on the Norwegian Epic
|Sunday, July 24, 2011||Barcelona||—||06:00 PM|
|Monday, July 25, 2011||Barcelona||—||12:00 AM|
|Monday, July 25, 2011||At Sea||—||—|
|Tuesday, July 26, 2011||Livorno (florence/pisa)||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Wednesday, July 27, 2011||Civitavecchia (rome)||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Thursday, July 28, 2011||Naples/pompeii||07:00 AM||07:00 PM|
|Friday, July 29, 2011||At Sea||—||—|
|Saturday, July 30, 2011||Palma Majorca||06:00 AM||06:00 PM|
|Sunday, July 31, 2011||Barcelona||05:00 AM||—|
To book one of the only two “Nickelodeon All Access Cruises” in 2011, call Cruise Buzz Traveling Mom at 888-203-3012, we will send you all the details about this great family vacation.
The on-board credit limited time offer includes $250 per stateroom when sailing in a Garden Villa, available on Norwegian Jewel; $150 for suites; $100 for mini-suites and deluxe balcony staterooms; $75 for balcony staterooms; $50 for ocean view and $25 for inside staterooms. Families who book an All Access Cruise between August 23, 2010 and September 13, 2010 will receive a special offer of up to $250 in on-board credits, based on stateroom category; and half off the deposit (excluding the Garden Villa and other suite categories).