You may think accommodating a large group or family is difficult on a cruise ship. Fortunately that is not that case when you book a suite on board Allure of the Seas!
A family cruise is a great way to have fun with a large group! Families will find plenty of room in the Presidential Family Suite on board Royal Caribbean’s ship the Allure of the Seas. The Presidential Family Suite offers four bedrooms, four bathrooms, a private balcony and a living area with a sofa bed. Stateroom can hold up to 14 guests, must have at least 8 to book.
There is plenty of space for everyone to sleep with two master bedrooms with twin beds (which can convert to Queen). Both of the master bedrooms have master baths with tubs. There is also two bedrooms with convertible twin beds/Pullman beds, and another bedroom containing a bathroom with shower. There is even a guest bathroom with shower. Other living features of the suite include a balcony with a whirlpool, dining area, bar, dining room with dry bar and a living room sofa that converts to a double bed.
Why a Suite?
The large size of the cabin is perfect for families traveling together, as well as large groups. A family reunion cruise is the perfect occasion to book the Presidential Family Suite.
Suites are a great way to travel in style and give your family more space, while keeping everyone together. Suites offer more room, comfort and luxury. Families that take advantage of a Royal Caribbean suite will enjoy a menu of upgrades to enhance the family cruise vacation experience.
Sweet Additional Suite Benefits
Guests that qualify for the enhanced program are those staying in the following suites: Royal Suite, Royal Family Suite, Presidential Family Suite, Owner’s Suite, Grand Suite, Oasis Class: Royal Loft Suite, Sky Loft Suite, AquaTheater Suite & Crown Loft Suite. The additional benefits for booking a suite include:
- Priority check-in
- complimentary Concierge Club service on select ships
- Mattel® board games available to order for in-room entertainment for the kids
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows, where available
- Priority tender tickets on select cruises. (Tender service is provided when smaller vessels are necessary to reach shore in locations without docking ports large enough for cruise ships.)
- VIP pool deck seating, where available
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes for use on board
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite departure lounge featuring continental breakfast-
Contact Cruise Buzz Traveling Mom, travel agent at large, if you have any questions 888-203-3012.