Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Cruise to Cuba with Fathom Cruises
- The Cruise Itself
- Fathom's Food & Dining
- The Iconic Havana Cruise Port
- Figuring Out Cuba's Currency
- Exploring the Capitol on Day 2 in Havana
- Best Spot for Seeing the Classic Cars
- What To Do on "At Sea Days"
- Discovering Cruise Port of Cienfuegos
- Cuba Gets a Thumbs Up!
- Exploring Cruise Port of Cultural Santiago
- Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone
- Experiencing a Paladar
- How to Spend Your Nights Onboard the Ship
- A Dining Experience That Will Delight Your Taste Buds!
- Cruising to Cuba: A Win-Win
If Cuba’s not on your bucket list, discoveries by a savvy traveler who gave it a skeptical try could change your mind. She chose to see Cuba via cruise ship to eliminate the stress of planning her own trip. What did she cherish the most? The way time stands still, the smooth taste of authentic Cuban rums, the art of smoking a Cuban cigar, and, of course, the myriad of vintage cars with a cruise to Cuba.
Cruise to Cuba with Fathom Cruises
- Vintage cars that transport you to a bygone era
- Dining like a local in a paladar on Cuban dishes
- Following in the footsteps of Hemingway
- Exploring iconic Havana
- Retracing the Spanish-American War
- Tasting Cuban rum (and mojitos!) firsthand
The Cruise Itself
Fathom’s Food & Dining
The Iconic Havana Cruise Port
Figuring Out Cuba’s Currency
Exploring the Capitol on Day 2 in Havana
Our cruise allowed for an overnight in Havana and though we had the evening all to ourselves, I needed rest and took the opportunity to do just that up that. Many of the guests on board took the excursion (which required a small fee) to the iconic Tropicana Club for a Cabaret style show.
On the morning of day two in Havana, we were shuttled by motor coaches to see the capital of Havana and the lovely city in which it lies. Again, we were split into groups.
Best Spot for Seeing the Classic Cars
What To Do on “At Sea Days”
Discovering Cruise Port of Cienfuegos
Cuba Gets a Thumbs Up!
Exploring Cruise Port of Cultural Santiago
Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone
Experiencing a Paladar
How to Spend Your Nights Onboard the Ship
A Dining Experience That Will Delight Your Taste Buds!
Cruising to Cuba: A Win-Win
Fathom has been one of the pioneers in cruising to Cuba from the United States. I feel that cruising is a wonderful way to explore the country and not have to do much legwork in planning it. To save money, book an inside cabin. Do not miss the overnight in Havana; this is your chance to dive into the sultry rhythms of this salsa loving city. The safety and cleanliness of Cuba will astound you while the beauty of the island will leave an memorable impression. I am glad have my Cuba passport stamp and to have discovered this cultural gem for myself.