- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. SPONSOR(S): The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is TravelingMom.com and (collectively “The Sponsor”).
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes online entry period (“Sweepstakes Period”) will begin May 22st, 2014 and will close June 9th, 2014 at 9:30PM eastern time. (“End Date”)
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the continental United States, including the District of Columbia. This Sweepstakes is void outside the continental United States, including Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by federal, state, or local law. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry to enter the Sweepstakes and to be eligible to win. All U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of The Sponsor, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities’ affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
6. PRIZES: Many will enter, only one (1) will win. Each entry received by June 9, 2014 as set out in Section 4 may be eligible to win the prizes set forth in this Section. One winner will receive one (1) seven day, 6 night stay in their choice of resort as listed on the Sweepstakes Entry. Florida, Hawaii, Cabo, Las Vegas. The approximate retail value of the prize package is determined by Diamond Resorts International for 7 days at chosen resort. No transfer or substitution of Prize is allowed. The Prize may not be redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other competition or offer, nor may it be transferred or exchanged in part or in full. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any portion thereof for one of equal or greater value for any reason at their sole discretion.
7. ODDS: Many will enter, only one (1) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be determined by random selection conducted by The Sponsor from among all eligible entries. All results of the selection are final and binding, subject to these Official Rules. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
9. NOTICE TO WINNERS: Attempts to notify potential winners will be made using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at entry within 48 hours of sweepstakes end date. The Sponsor is not responsible for e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within two (2) days (or such shorter time as exigencies may require) of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE ENTERED BY OTHER THAN HUMAN MEANS (SUCH AS BY AN AUTOMATED COMPUTER PROGRAM OR ANY NON-HUMAN MECHANISM, ENTITY, OR DEVICE), IN EXCESS OF THE STATED LIMIT, OR FOR ENTRIES THAT ARE LATE, FORGED, DESTROYED, LOST, MISPLACED, STOLEN, MISDIRECTED, TAMPERED WITH, INCOMPLETE, DELETED, DAMAGED, GARBLED, OR OTHERWISE NOT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AND ALL SUCH ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES: (A) TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES WHICH SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL; (B) TO WAIVE ANY RIGHTS TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY WITH RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES; (C) TO WAIVE ALL OF HIS OR HER RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES; AND (D) TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, FROM ANY LIABILITY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY LOSS, DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, EXPENSE, ACCIDENT, DELAY, INCONVENIENCE OR IRREGULARITY), COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE OUTSIDE ATTORNEY’S FEES) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, (II) TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN THE OFFICIAL RULES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, (III) ACCEPTANCE OR POSSESSION, DEFECTS IN, USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PRIZE (OR ANY COMPONENT THEREOF), (IV) ANY CHANGE BY ANY COMPANY OR ANY OTHER PERSON PROVIDING ANY OF THE COMPONENTS OF A PRIZE DUE TO REASONS BEYOND ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ CONTROL OR AS OTHERWISE PERMITTED HEREUNDER, (V) ANY INTERRUPTIONS IN OR POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (VI) HUMAN ERROR, (VII) INCORRECT OR INACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION, RECEIPT OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY PART OF THE ENTRY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE ENTRY INFORMATION OR ANY PARTS THEREOF), (VII) ANY TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEM, COMPUTER DATING MECHANISM, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER UTILIZED BY ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR BY AN ENTRANT, (VIII) INTERRUPTION OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SWEEPSTAKES, ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED WEB PAGES, OR ANY ONLINE SERVICE VIA THE INTERNET DUE TO HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, (IX) ANY DAMAGE TO ENTRANT’S (OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S) COMPUTER OR ITS CONTENTS RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, (X) ANY LOST OR DELAYED DATA TRANSMISSIONS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS OR MALFUNCTIONS, (XI) ANY WRONGFUL, NEGLIGENT, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACT OR OMISSIONS ON THE PART OF ANY OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR (XII) ANY OTHER CAUSE, CONDITION OR EVENT WHATSOEVER BEYOND THE CONTROL OF ANY ONE OR MORE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES. EACH WINNER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO ANY PRIZE OR COMPONENT THEREOF, INCLUDING ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY ANY OF THE PRIZE SUPPLIERS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for The Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and city/state for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Sweepstakes, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Sweepstakes without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and The Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Connecticut.
14. WINNERS’ NAMES: For of the names of the winners send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope within 10 days of party to TravelingMom, LLC 244 5th Avenue, Suite 2196, New York, NY 10001.