As you all probably know I am a huge fan of historical places and haunted houses. So how could I not be completely enchanted with The Brown Palace Hotel in Denver, CO? The Brown has long been a place we like to meet up with friends for a cigar at the Churchill Bar or grabbing a French Dip at Ship Tavern but, being local, I probably would not have thought to book an overnight stay there. That is until I had the chance to go down and discover all about Palace Preferred-a program that is designed just to reward us locals!
“For generations the Brown Palace has been a Denver icon. But we couldn’t have become one without the support of the community. Which is exactly why, as a Colorado resident, you can now join Palace Preferred and be treated like royalty every time you stay.”
Their new Palace Preferred program features two levels just for locals:
- $159 Thurs-Sun; $209 Mon-Wed
- An automatic room upgrade when you check in based on availability
- 20% discount on valet parking
- 10% discount at all six of the hotel’s restaurants and spa
- Wifi in our guestrooms
- Priority early check-in status3 p.m. late check out on Sundays(based on availability
- Two free drink vouchers in the Palace Atrium. Perfect for kicking off your weekend nights in style with live Jazz every Friday and Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Palace Preferred Gold which you reach after you stay two or more times per year:
- An automatic upgrade based on availability at the time you make your reservation
- Complimentary valet parking
- Free access to the Denver Athletic Club and Colorado Athletic Club
- $25 hotel credit to be used at any of our restaurants, bars or spa every time you stay
The Palace Preferred Gold is a GREAT value considering you get access to either the DAC or the CAC-which if you haven’t been to the Denver Athletic Club is definitely a must do! It’s such a neat place and only usually open to members. Plus, I can think of plenty of ways to use that $25 credit. Including soaking here:
Or sipping one of these:
But, I am not greedy. I love to share! So, The Brown Palace is offering one lucky TravelingMom reader the chance to win a Preferred Gold Membership of their own! Keep reading for all the details:
Prize: One Palace Preferred Membership which includes: access to room stays at $159 Thurs-Sun; $209 Mon-Wed, an automatic upgrade based on availability at the time you make your reservation, Complimentary valet parking during your stay, Free access to the Denver Athletic Club and Colorado Athletic Club during your stay, $25 hotel credit to be used at any of our restaurants, bars or spa every time you stay, and Two free drink vouchers in the Palace Atrium.
Initial Entry: Just leave a comment below with a reason you deserve to be Palace Preferred! One comment=one entry
EXTRA ENTRIES (optional):
1. Spread the word by tweeting about it. Sample tweet:
Here is why I deserve to be #palacepreferred in Denver http://bit.ly/pZQDVr #tmom
Then come back here and leave a comment with a link to your tweet. (To get a link to your tweet, simply right click on the time and date stamp below your tweet. It will take you to the page and give you the link. Clip and paste the link below in the comments section.) You may tweet a new entry once a day from now until May 23. Remember, you’re only entered if you leave the link to your tweet in the comment section below.
2. Sign up for the TravelingMom.com weekly newsletter. If you already are a subscriber, leave a comment telling us that.
3. If you already get the TMOM newsletter, forward it to a friend. Then come back here and tell us you did.
All winners will be chosen using random.org. Winners will have 48 hours to respond and claim the prize. Contest closes 9/9/11 at 8 pm EST. See TMOM Twitter party policies for more info.
*Discloser: Barb Likos enjoys an ongoing compensated relationship with the Brown Palace in exchange for her honest published opinions.