Mickey does it again with “magical” Fall Value Rates at six (6) Downtown Disney Resort Area hotels. This vacation deal is coming down the TMOM pipe, so be ready to book from October 1 to December 22, 2013!
These Downtown Disney hotels offer special rates starting at $69 to $99 per room, per night. offering families an opportunity to experience Walt Disney World Resort’s special events, from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
The Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels’ “Fall Value Rates” are:
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
• Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $85 per room, per night
• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $99 per suite, per night
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
• Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista Downtown – rates from $99 per room, per night
• Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $72 per room, per night.
For more information on the “Fall Value Rates,” or to make a reservation, visit www.DowntownDisneyHotels.com. Reservations must be booked between October 1-November 30, 2013, and some blackout dates may apply.
Downtown Disney® Resort Area Hotels is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Resort hotels that includes the above 6 resorts and the B Resort, which will open in early 2014 with 394 completed redesigned guestrooms and public areas.