Looking for a vacation deal to Maui? Hawaii, one of the world’s top family vacation destinations, offers a tropical paradise wrapped in a warm Hawaiian culture that is family-focused and child-friendly — and now you can take advantage of a Maui vacation deal.
Maui is the second largest Hawaiian island, and you can feel the Ohana spirit (family) everywhere you turn. The More to Maui Package includes stays at two popular destinations, enabling your family to explore Maui, its regional cultures and must-see sights, valid until December 19, 2014.
Known as the “Valley Isle,” Maui is a tropical paradise, dotted with quaint towns, artist communities and local favorites. When you’re ready to experience the Ohana Spirit, consider these Maui, Hawaii vacation package for families:
Destination Resorts Hawaii and Travaasa Hana are making it easier for families to explore Maui — on a budget — with the newly created “More to Maui” package. “More to Maui” starts with three nights in a two-bedroom, ocean view villa in Makena followed by three nights in a low-rise bungalow suite at Travaasa Hana. The 6-night package rate starts at $3,082 and includes a rental car and accommodations for two adults and two children.
Destination Resorts Hawaii 3-nights includes:
- Welcome Maui Coffee
- $85 in dining credits from Duo Steak and Seafood at the Four Seasons Wailea, Ko Restaurant at the Fairmont Kea Lani, Tommy Bahama, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
- $55 in spa credits from spas at Four Seasons Wailea, Grand Wailea and Fairmont Kea Lani
- Foodland’s Makai Grocery Discount Card
- Wi-Fi access
On the south side, Destination Resorts Hawaii offers families endless blue hues of the Pacific along the many swimmable beaches of Wailea and Makena. Championship golf courses of emerald green and sporadic bursts of colorful fauna and flora are in generous display throughout the year. A little further down south is a black lava-colored coastline and walking trail that was once the ancient King’s Highway.
Travaasa Hana package includes:
- Welcome banana bread (local and so yummy!) and lei greeting
- Bottled water and organic coffee
- Daily activities such as sunrise yoga, aqua aerobics, juicy living, lei making, hula and ukulele lessons, coconut husking, throw net fishing, live Hawaiian music
- Weekly experiences such as Waipauma coastal hike, bamboo pole fishing, manager’s cocktail reception
- Shuttle service to nearby Hamoa Beach
- Complimentary snorkeling gear, boogie board, and bicycle rentals
- Self or valet parking
- Wi-Fi access
Vanilla-colored waterfalls explode through the lush greenery of Hana along Maui’s eastern shore, the second destination. Located at the end of the famous Road to Hana, Travaasa Hana is a quiet retreat surrounded by natural beauty and known for its Hawaiian cultural heritage and small town charm. Nearby points of interest and attractions are Kaeleku Caverns, Waianapanapa State Park, Kahanu Garden, Pools of Oheo, Waimoku Falls, and Haleakala National Park.
The “More to Maui” package simplifies the planning of multi-town vacations allowing for more quality time with families. This Maui package is available for travel from now until December 19, 2014. For reservations, call toll-free at 866-384-4594. The offer is valid on new reservations only and based on availability.
Save money on Maui? You can do it with these Maui on a Budget tips.