When your house is buzzing with the constant energy of kids 5 and under, isn’t it time to travel to Orlando and take advantage of vacation deals?
Let’s face it family vacations with children under age 5 can be challenging, but these Orlando vacation deals are made for little ones!
With school-aged kids still in session, parents with little ones can take advantage of off-peak vacation travel deals in May on Orlando’s must-see attractions, seasonal benefits and great deals.
Orlando Vacation Deals
Home to seven of the top theme parks in the world, Orlando is a top travel destination for families. May is an optimal travel time, allowing families to beat the summer rush while still enjoying Orlando’s sunny weather. Recently named one of the 10 Best Budget Destinations for 2014 by Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel, Orlando’s theme park deals and travel packages give families with little ones another reason to visit Orlando in May:
- LEGOLAND Florida – Kids Go Free with a full-paid adult ticket.
- Another LEGOLAND, Florida Deal: Kids also Go Free with a Movie Ticket, valid through March 31, 2014.
- SeaWorld Orlando – Kids Free Vacation Package
- Universal Orlando Resort – 3-Night Getaways starting from $269 per adult, tax inclusive.
- Walt Disney World Resort – 3-night, 2-day package for a family of 3 (2 adults, one child ages 3 to 9) starting at $899. Book through April 30, 2014
- Southwest Vacations – Book by March 31 to Save up to $150 when using promotion code MCOVACA150
- FREE Orlando Magicard® with great savings on a variety of area attractions, restaurants and shopping. Click here to Print, order or pick up.
Orlando Family Suites
The good news for families with young kids is that many Orlando resorts offer family suite options, giving parents more space to relax after fun-filled days. Key amenities include kitchenettes with refrigerators, allowing money-saving options of dining in-room. Family suites in Orlando include:
Opening March 31, the highly anticipated Cabana Bay Beach Resort will add 900 family suite options for a total of 1,800 rooms. The retro-themed property at Universal Orlando Resort features a 10-lane bowling alley and a 10,000-square-foot, zero-entry pool with interactive kids play area.
TRAVEL DEAL: Enjoy special rates during the preview period, Travel March 31-June 14, 2014 Click here to take advantage of deals at Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Consider booking your Disney vacation deal at one of the family-suite options at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, with 1,120 family suites designed after “Finding Nemo,” “Cars” and “The Lion King;” and Nickelodeon Suites Resort with Nick-themed kid suites, character meet and greets and two massive pools with a daily mass “sliming” from the lagoon slide tower.
For more information: VisitOrlando.com/May
Photos courtesy of VisitOrlando, Cabana Bay Beach Resort & Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.