A unique romantic getaway on Amelia Island, Florida.
When the owners of the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge originally moved to the island, they constructed for their home a reproduction of a Chesapeake Bay Lighthouse. They named it after their 4 year old daughter, Katie. And now it’s all yours; a lighthouse complete with a “captain’s bed” in the master bedroom. Katie’s Light has a 360 degree sunning deck with a 180 degree view of the ocean. Amenities include:
- It’s all yours…a reproduction Chesapeake Bay Lighthouse complete with a ‘captains’ bed in the master bedroom.
- Katie’s Light has a 360º sunning deck with a 180º view of the ocean
- A Welcome Champagne and Goodie Basket
- A Dozen Roses on Arrival
- Breakfast Each Day at the Pointe
- A ‘one of a kind experience’
Tariff: Mar-Aug: $4270* ~ Sept-Feb: $3355* per couple for 7 days