If you, like me, have just about had enough of the cold weather and are ready for a sunny Florida vacation this spring, 12 Marriott, Gaylord, Renaissance, and JW Marriott Resorts are offering a great spring break deal. The longer you stay, the more you save with the “More is Less” promotion. Stay three nights and you’ll save 15%, or stay four or more consecutive nights and save 20%. You’ll need to book the package before May 1, for stays April 1 – May 15, 2013.
These resorts offer a variety of amenities including golf, spas, beach-front access, and close proximity to popular local attractions, so you are likely to find the perfect resort for your spring break getaway.
Here are the participating resorts:
· Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
· Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
· Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort
· Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa
· Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa
· Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®
· Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center (new to the Marriott portfolio)
· JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes®
· Orlando World Center Marriott Resort
· Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
· Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina
· Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa
Rates start as low as $151/night. To book the “More is Less” special, visit www.marriott.com/moreforless and enter promotion code D3Q or call 800-228-9290.
Photo credit: Gaylord Palms