Want to vacation in a sunny California town a few miles from the Pacific where vineyards abound and a thriving Farmer’s Market is located? Want to get paid $100 when you stay 2 nights? Sound too good to be true? It isn’t.
Get Paid to Visit San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo- located near the California coast roughly halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco- has this offer running for bookings through March 31, 2016, (stays must be completed by March 31st). Heading from LA to SF or vice versa- TravelingMom has you covered with this roundup of what to do in both cities!
What You Need to Do to Be Paid $100
- Book your hotel. (Check for the 2 sets of blackout dates here.)
- Email the hotel confirmation to [email protected]. You will get a promotion confirmation letter.
- Once you’ve arrived/had your stay head over to the Chamber of Commerce with the promotion confirmation letter from Step 2, your booking confirmation showing the booking and stay date and your hotel room key to receive your $100 Visa gift card.
Things to Remember
- The offer is limited to 500 gift cards so it is really important to email your hotel confirmation to make sure you receive a promotion confirmation. I suggest booking a hotel with no cancellation penalty in case you email and receive word that the promotion is over.
- Be sure the Chamber of Commerce will be open at some time while you are there. The chamber will not mail gift cards. You must show up in person.
- You can redeem it up to 3 times for 3 different 2 night consecutive stays. This is a great way for smart business travelers with meetings in that area to make $300!
If you decide to head to San Luis Obispo be sure to check out the Mission de San Luis Obispo de Tolosa, Bubblegum Alley and nearby Morro Bay.