Summer's More Fun in Huntington Beach at the Hyatt
Summertime is pretty fun in So Cal. There’s Disneyland, Universal Studios, Knotts, Seaworld and Legoland…. There’s weeks worth of theme park and nature fun in the area. But if you stay with your family at the centrally located Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach, you might not make it to the attractions. This hotel will make you so comfortable, and keep you so entertained, you won’t want to ever want to leave.
This family friendly hotel, with its massive waterslide pool “Slyders” and spacious grounds is a traveling family’s dream come true. A true haven.
Some of the features we love:
- Family friendly movie and swim nights at Slyders waterpark on the hotel grounds
- Beach equipment rental on the grounds
- Bridge across PCH directly to the beach
- Allergy safe rooms for sensitive guests
- S’mores kits for use with the firepits
You may come to So Cal for all the attractions, but you may stay in Huntington beach once you’ve checked into the Hyatt. For summer specials, see the Hyatt website.