Published on Saturday, September 15, 2012 02:05
Written by Las Vegas TravelingMom
Las Vegas is only a short road trip away from the Happiest Place on Earth...Disneyland! We try to take advantage of that opportunity as much as we can. One of our favorite times of year is Halloween time when Mickey's Halloween Party
takes place and the Disney Villians are in full effect! Not to mention, it's a great way to welcome in the change of seasons with plenty of Fall themed festivities
and treats that are sure to make lasting memories, as only Disney can!
Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party are on sale now, and sell out fast! The party starts September 28, and happens on select nights throughout September and October. Sept. 28 and Oct. 2, 5, 9, 12, 15, 19, 23, 26, 29 and 31
Mickey’s Halloween Party
invites adults and children to dress up in costume and trick-or-treat at Disneyland
. Our Disney Deluxe costumes came from BuyCostumes.com
. While I will be dressed as Snow White, my daughter opted for the Merida costume. Both the quality and the fit ecxeeded my expectations. With tickets to the Mickey's Halloween Party, you can also arrive before the party to “mix in” with regular Disneyland guests for three hours prior to the start of Mickey’s private bash. Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
- The special opportunity to play in Disneyland for up to three hours before the party starts; check www.Disneyland.com/Halloween for party hours.
- Fun treat stations offering both candy and healthy treats
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- ”Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
- Dance parties, where guests will “boo-gie” to lively music
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Photo locations with some popular Disney and Pixar Pals, and Disney Villains
- Favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Halloween-themed attractions Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Parking for one standard-size vehicle
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party
are $54* for select nights when purchased in advance, while tickets purchased on the event days and selected nights are $64. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Monday, Oct. 29, and Halloween Night, Wednesday, Oct. 31, are $69.
*BuyCostumes.com sponsored the Halloween costumes for my family and me to attend Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland. I have also been invited to attend the Mickey's Halloween Party as a media guest. All thoughts and opinions of both product and place are 100% my own.