6 Free Things to Do in Marshfield Wisconsin
Marshfield, Wisc. is located in Wood County in central Wisconsin. The town offers small city charm with Midwestern hospitality and several free family activities.
1. Jurustic Park, (pictured) located at M222 Sugarbush Lane. http://www.jurustic.com/
2. Gallery 450, located in the Helen Laird Fine Arts Building at UW-Marshfield/Wood County
3. New Visions Gallery, located in the Marshfield Clinic (1000 N. Oak Ave.) http://www.newvisionsgallery.org/
4. Stierle Bird Exhibit, located inside the Marshfield Public Library (211 E. Second St.)
5. Wildwood Park & Zoo, located at 1800 S. Roddis Ave. http://ci.marshfield.wi.us/parksrec/
6. World’s Largest Round Barn, located at 513 East 17th St. www.centralwisconsinstatefair.com
For more things to do in Marshfield, visit www.visitmarshfieldwi.com.